Cyril Bourke is an advanced NES Health bioenergetic trainer, dedicating the past 20 years to the bioenergetic medicine space and developing an expertise in electrotherapy. This week, Cyril and I take a deeper dive into the topic of biofeedback and the revolutionary miHealth PEMF device. Tune in to hear:
- Early techniques of electrotherapy
- The difference between SCENAR and biofeedback
- How the miHealth supersedes SCENAR therapy
- Using miHealth to support fertility and reproduction
- On-body or off-body miHealth use: which is better?
If you want to get help with your health and talk to one of our bioenergetic practitioners, click here. If you are a health practitioner and want to learn how to integrate bioenergetics in your practice, click here.