Dave Court is the Chief Technology Officer of NES Health, working with me for nearly 12 years. Dave is the brains behind the NES Health cloud software, and today we talk about some of the exciting advances in the field. Tune in to learn:
- What is machine learning?
- The benefits of incorporating machine learning into NES
- How modern-day machine learning differs from past versions
- How NES uses resonance matching
- Different forms of data that the Human Body-Field can collect
If you want to get help with your health and talk to one of our bioenergetic practitioners, click here. If you are a health practitioner and want to learn how to integrate bioenergetics in your practice, click here.