Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn in this episode:
Todd Erb is a Certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner and a Certified NES Bioenergetic Practitioner. He spent his late teenage years battling a crippling fatigue and debilitated by fibromyalgia. Bedridden and determined to take responsibility for his wellness, Todd submerged himself into the field of health, becoming an FDNP, and eventually, a Bioenergetic Practitioner. Finding relief, Todd has set out on a mission to help those that are sick, regain their health just as he did. Tune in to learn about the following:
- Todd’s background and his transformation journey
- The greatest insight to regaining health
- A “god-like” dream to trigger action
- How NES scan results compare to western perspective
- Advice to a fellow health coach
If you want to get help with your health and talk to one of our bioenergetic practitioners, click here. If you are a health practitioner and want to learn how to integrate bioenergetics in your practice, click here.